Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the work environment (AACWE) (RQF)
This accredited qualification is intended for learners who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment.Learners will be qualified to undertake assessments in a work environment on completion of this qualification.
This qualification is intended for learners who assess occupational competence in an individual’s work environment.
Learners will be qualified to undertake assessments in a work environment on completion of this qualification.
What does the Level 3 Award contain ?
There are two units to cover during the qualification
* Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
* Assess occupational competence in the work environment
This course can be complete within 12 weeks. As the course is completed online there are no deadlines for assignments.
Learners complete assignments at their own pace.
The guided learning hours for this course is 54 hours
What is Involved ?
The qualification covers a range of topics including
- the role of an assessor
- legislation relating to assessment
- how to plan assessments in a work environment
- assessment methods to use in a work environment
- feedback and internal quality assurance during the assessment process.
QUALIFICATION ASSESSMENT ACTIVITIES
Assessment activities include
- the completion of a number of assignments
- expert witness testimony
- evidence gathered when undertaking assessments in the work environment.
On successful completion of this course, the learner will achieve a UK recognised, fully accredited qualification/certificate – Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment (AACWE) (RQF)
At The Big Teacher we operate a policy of honesty, our prices are all inclusive of the following:
- Access to our user friendly e-learning platform
- Outstanding tutor support
- Course materials